Cloud Websites offers a full suite of IT support and service, especially for the websites we design and develop for our customers. We are available to help you with any questions or concerns you have virtually all the time. Whether you prefer email, phone or instant messaging, we make ourselves available to you.
Magento Maintenance & Support
We are Magento certified at Cloud Websites, which means we are more qualified than the usual web development company to maintain and offer support for Magento sites. Customized solutions will ensure your site never suffers from poor performance or, worse, the dreaded downtime.
When working with all new clients, we assess their sites regardless of whether they are just making the switch to Magento or have been using it for years so we know their exact needs and can recommend the best option for maintenance, either on a per issue basis or on a monthly contract basis.
Reach our Magento support team in whatever way is easiest for you, phone, email, Skype or instant messaging. We offer online support management to track intermittent issues and we guarantee your satisfaction. Along with guaranteed satisfaction of our complete support for your site’s design, development and customization, we also guarantee that our Magento code is flawless.
Feel free to contact us anytime.
Much like the name implies, Magento migration is when you have a website created on a different programming platform and you migrate it over to the Magento platform.
We can move your site to the Magento Enterprise platform in three easy steps:
- We securely move all your product and customer data, any SEO features you have and any other necessary data.
- We transfer the layout of your site to a new Magento theme.
- We bring over all your ecommerce modules and plugins and create new ones using Magento Enterprise where required.
But why migrate to Magento?
- Powerful, flexible platform created specifically for ecommerce
- Easier navigation and customer care service
- Order tracking statistics available
- Robust reporting functions
- Easy scalability as your business grows
- More user friendly than other platforms
Magento Performance Optimization & SEO Service
It’s not enough to just have an aesthetically pleasing website. That site also needs to perform well and that’s where Magento Performance Optimization comes into play. It has a positive effect on your Google rank by ensuring your site is fast loading.
Also as part of the Performance Optimization, Magento offers Magento SEO Service. The SEO Service is essentially free because it does not cost you per click, per conversion or per impression.
When you integrate Magento SEO Service with your other marketing strategies, it increases the effectiveness of those other strategies. It makes both your company and your products more visible and allows you to achieve more with your marketing while spending less.
The Importance of SEO
Organic search is one of the most important aspects of any online business because 89% of customers use organic search when making buying decisions.
SEO has many features that make it an integral part of any marketing campaign:
- Essentially free
- Increases effectiveness of other marketing campaigns
- Has much longer lasting effects than paid advertising
- Builds on itself
- Essentially mandatory now that Google has changed the ecommerce landscape
The Cloud Websites guarantee
- First page Google results, which are especially important because over 75% of shoppers don’t bother clicking beyond the first page of results
- Increased traffic to your site
- More live leads who are ready to purchase now
- More phone calls and foot traffic if you also have a brick and mortar shop
- Lower bounce rate from your site
- Never get penalized by Google
If you’re already on Magento and want to upgrade to the latest version, we suggest letting development experts handle the upgrading process to make it as smooth as possible.
No Site Disruption
Your site and your business never needs to shut down during the upgrading process because we build a completely independent test site first and work out all the bugs on that test site before implementing the actual upgrade.
Our support doesn’t end when the upgrade is finished. We are there to fix any problems and deal with any issues you may experience post upgrade.
Prior to handing over your new, upgraded site, we go through it with a fine-toothed comb looking for and fixing any bugs the site may have. The goal is to improve your site’s function and we don’t stop until it’s running as smoothly as possible.
No Loss of Data
We completely backup your site before we do anything that could potentially impact your data so you are guaranteed to never suffer any kind of data loss during the upgrading process.
Before we start, we need to know:
- The size of your Magento database
- Your site’s URL
- The Magento theme you are using
- Every extension you use on your site
We create a completely independent site on the latest version of Magento to test how your theme and extensions will react to the new version.
We backup your current site all of the data associated with it to prevent any data loss.
We perform the upgrade in a secure environment offline with all your site’s data and retest it for potential bugs to fix.
We replace your current site with the upgraded site online.
Final testing is performed by both us and you to ensure the upgraded site is working perfectly.
Why upgrade to Magento 2?
- Magento 1.x versions will no longer be supported as of 2018.
- Magento 2 is 20% faster than 1.x versions.
- Magento 2 supports split databases, meaning you can set up separate databases for the Product Catalog, Checkout Process and Order management.
- Magento 2 has easier payment processing and shipping flow
- Magento 2 makes it easier to add/edit products, manage orders and customers and administer your site.
At Cloud Websites, we are experts in Magento upgrading. We can do it smoothly, with no disruption to service, no loss of data and completely secure.
Shopify Custom Search Filter Setup
Our solutions are SEO friendly and encourage Google’s web crawlers to find your site quickly and efficiently so the process of ranking on the first Google search page is much quicker than you would think.
A fully hosted web solution, Shopify does not require its clients to have their own web host. It also saves you the hassle of software updates. Cloud Websites debugs your Shopify theme before it’s fully operational. In addition to that, we also:
- Perform module development
- Design the theme
- Upgrade services as necessary
- Perform SEO
- Customize the site and integrate third-party extensions
- Offer site maintenance and support
- Provide mobile compatibility
- Offer 24/7 customer support
Marketing your site is just as important as building it. The greatest site on the internet will languish in obscurity if it isn’t promoted properly. We are marketing experts at Cloud Websites and once we’re done designing and building your site, you can also engage us to help market that site so you can get maximum profits.
We thoroughly study your business and your existing Shopify marketing strategy if you have one.
Once we’ve gotten a good understanding of your business and what you’re doing for marketing, we ascertain your goals and other important information by asking:
- How many items do you want to sell per day? Per week? Per month? Per year?
- What are your goals when it comes to how much income you want to generate and how quickly you want your business to grow?
- What is your budget for accomplishing these goals?
- What sales methods are most appropriate for your business?
Once we have a thorough analysis of your business and goals, we start working with the tools we have at our disposal to help you reach those goals. Using Shopify, pay-per-click advertising, Google, SEO and social media, we create a comprehensive marketing strategy for you where all the tools support each other’s efforts.
We feel so confident in our abilities that we are comfortable guaranteeing first page results on Google and other major search engines for a reasonable price. It’s a bold guarantee to make, but we’ve never been wrong about it before. Increasing your revenue and your profit becomes our top priority and we will do whatever it takes to do that.
Our customer support extends 24/7 on all 365 days of the year. You can always feel free to contact us about anything and we will do whatever we can to help you.
Cloud Websites specializes in organic SEO ranking, which is why we are comfortable guaranteeing a first page Google rank. As long as you know what you’re doing, you are familiar with Google Analytics and you put all the necessary SEO components in one, easy-to-find package for the Google bots, you’ll get good organic SEO.
Without the right organic SEO, it’s nearly impossible to get on the coveted first page of Google search results. High results help you in more ways than just exposure. You also pay lower rates on Google ads when your site ranks high.
We are completely qualified to maintain and offer support for WordPress sites. With our completely customized solutions we can guarantee your site never suffers from poor performance or downtime.
We assess the sites of all new clients regardless of whether they are Migrating to WordPress or have been using it for years so we know their exact needs and can recommend the best option for maintenance, either via a per issue basis or via a monthly contract basis.
You can contact our WordPress support team in whichever is the easiest way for you, whether that be by phone, email, Skype or instant messaging. We offer online support management to track intermittent issues with your site and we guarantee your satisfaction. Along with guaranteed satisfaction of our complete support for your site’s design, development and customization, we also guarantee that our WordPress code is completely free of mistakes.
Feel free to contact us anytime.
WordPress Performance Optimisation
It’s not enough to have a good looking website. It needs to perform well and that’s where WordPress Performance Optimization comes into play. It has a positive effect on your Google rank by ensuring you have a quick loading site.
Also as part of the Performance Optimization package, we offer WordPress SEO Service. The SEO Service is essentially free because it does not cost you money per click, per conversion or per impression like paid advertising does.
When you integrate WordPress SEO Service with your other marketing strategies, it increases the overall effectiveness of your marketing strategy. It makes your company, your brand and your products more visible and lets you achieve more with your marketing while spending less.
The Importance of SEO
Organic search is the most important aspect of any online company because almost 90% of customers use organic search when making purchasing decisions online.
SEO has many features that make it the central portion of any marketing campaign:
- It’s virtually free
- It increases the effectiveness of your other marketing campaigns
- It has longer lasting effects than paid advertising
- It builds on itself
- It is absolutely mandatory now that Google has changed the ecommerce landscape
As the name implies, WordPress migration is when you have a website created on a different programming platform and you migrate it to WordPress.
We can migrate your site to WordPress in just three steps:
- We securely move your product and customer data, plus any SEO features you have. We also migrate any other necessary data to WordPress.
- We move the entire layout of your site to a new WordPress theme.
- We bring over all the ecommerce modules and plugins you were using on your old platform and create new ones on WordPress where required.
Why migrate to WordPress?
- It’s a powerful, flexible and reliable platform that has been around for a long time
- Easy navigation and customer care service
- Sites are responsive to fit any device screen
- Simple scalability for your growing business
- User friendly for simpler administration